My first pair of Lanvin flats are here!

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
I ordered these flats from Nordstrom last week and they arrived this evening! I'm in love and want to wear them right away...but I might exert some self-control and get them protectively soled first. They are the most expensive shoes I own...don't tell my FI. :angel:

I love the little cute pearl detail.

I realized that the shot of them on my feet make me look like I have cankles :shame:.

What do you guys think? Is it a slippery slope?

Attachments

• Picture 585.jpg
    Picture 585.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 162
  • Picture 586.jpg
    Picture 586.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 113
  • Picture 589.jpg
    Picture 589.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 96
congrats~~~~
I love Lanvin flats~ it is so cute with little pearl on the side..:heart::love:
If you dont mind would you share which location of Nordstrom you got it and retail price ??

I got them from Nordstrom's Salon Shoes section at Tyson's (McLean, VA). They actually did not have my size in stock (36.5) and they were ordered from another location. Let's just say that they were in the mid-500's. I did see them at Bergdorf's two weekends ago.

sooooo cute!! what is "protective sole"?

Thanks for the lovely compliments!

The soles on the Lanvin are really thin, so I am going to get them, I guess the term is "resoled" to protect the shoes -- an extra layer of protection to prolong the life. I would hate to wear them down very quickly, or worse yet, wear a hole into them, which is something I've done with several pairs of my flats. :Push:

cute! i'm still looking for a pair of lanvins and can't find any in my size and color!

I don't know if Bergdorf's in NYC ships internationally, but they have a quite substantial selection of Lanvin flats. When I was last there, they had several different styles (patent leather, the pair that I have, regular leather, glittery leather) in different colors to choose from. It's worth giving them a call. Their website is www.bergdorfgoodman.com. I think the number can be found there. Good luck!