can't believe i just did it

Dec 26, 2007
ladies...

i have just purchased my very FIRST Rebecca Minkoff bag.
it is the MAM in black w/ basketweave :yahoo:

lord only knows how broke i am now but lol...i felt that if i didn't get it now, i will regret it.

oh! JUST IN CASE no one knows about this but Funkylala has the black w/ basketweave in MA and MAM...

Congratulations! How exciting to get your first RM. I am sure you will love it! Did you get any discount from Funkylala? I was looking at the Black Basketweave too, but don't really want to pay full price. :P

Did you email her or what piffleprincess?? lol...

AND thanks everybody..i appreciate all ur warm wishes on my first RM ::flowers:

Yup i emailed her asking for a discount.. She mentioned in my email that i will getting it at a sale price but i am not sure exactly how much coz she will only send me my sale order tomorrow! Probably its a 10-15% discount i think! Will let you know again! No harm to email her and ask for one in the meantime! (Maybe you can mention that you understand from a forum that some others are getting a discount blah blah...) :P

^^congrats on your first RM madbrinks. The basketweave is one of RM's classic designs, and i think in her interview she mentioned its her favorite as well. And the leather she chooses for black bags is the smooshiest! Great choice for a first RM!