can't believe i just did it

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ladies...

i have just purchased my very FIRST Rebecca Minkoff bag.
    it is the MAM in black w/ basketweave :yahoo:

lord only knows how broke i am now but lol...i felt that if i didn't get it now, i will regret it.

oh! JUST IN CASE no one knows about this but Funkylala has the black w/ basketweave in MA and MAM...

2. Congratulations! How exciting to get your first RM. I am sure you will love it! Did you get any discount from Funkylala? I was looking at the Black Basketweave too, but don't really want to pay full price. :P

3. lol i kno wut u mean lvsforme. *sighs, yes i had to pay full price. other girls told me about label360 but i think its sold out though :/ woe me..woe me lol

4. U go girl!!! Happy for you!! U must try asking for a discount from Lizzy coz she gave me a small discount for mine!

5. Woohoo!! you'll love it! Congrats =)

6. Congrats! The black basketweave is surely a classic and you will love it!!!

7. Did you email her or what piffleprincess?? lol...

AND thanks everybody..i appreciate all ur warm wishes on my first RM ::flowers:

8. congrats! the basketweave would make a great first bag!

9. Yup i emailed her asking for a discount.. She mentioned in my email that i will getting it at a sale price but i am not sure exactly how much coz she will only send me my sale order tomorrow! Probably its a 10-15% discount i think! Will let you know again! No harm to email her and ask for one in the meantime! (Maybe you can mention that you understand from a forum that some others are getting a discount blah blah...) :P

10. lol thanks again piffleprincess :biggrin:

11. ^^congrats on your first RM madbrinks. The basketweave is one of RM's classic designs, and i think in her interview she mentioned its her favorite as well. And the leather she chooses for black bags is the smooshiest! Great choice for a first RM!

12. theres a code out today BLBWV20 for 20% off on funkylala. they just emailed me that they applied it to my order :tup:

13. congrats!

I ordered the mab too! I hate living in ny though... I get taxed up the wazoo... =(

14. does FLL do free shipping and no tax?

15. ^^yes they are! free shipping... its no tax out of state.