Love for Hayden Harnett

sep

Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
Nov 19, 2007
So...

Who's still got love for Hayden Harnett?

I know I check daily to see if they have put their bags back on sale... these are the ones I'm currently stalking... Anyone else still have eyes for our beloved HH?

HaydenHarnettWishlist.jpg

Of course I love HH, the Havana is the perfect bag for me and the Nico is not far behind. I would love to grab a NWT Havana Hobo in iznik yellow but I don't think so...I search ebay everyday for one.

^^ Fantastic choice Posk! I also love the Sao Paulo! The sale price should be great since the retail isn't bad!

Attachments

• Sao Paulo Artisan.jpg
    Sao Paulo Artisan.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 35
Of course I love HH, the Havana is the perfect bag for me and the Nico is not far behind. I would love to grab a NWT Havana Hobo in iznik yellow but I don't think so...I search ebay everyday for one.
I'll keep my eyes open... If you EVER see a Nico in Poppy PLEASE PM me!!

I agree with you and the Havana. It truly is in the top 3 for my "go-to-bag" :tup:

I love HH bags... I have 2 havana hobo's (luggage and plum) and love them! I have a salina bag that I adore but haven't used yet and a few misc accessories (kitten bracelet, carryall, aeroporto, coin purses, etc). The leather is TDF!! I am waiting for their next big sale and I'll hopefully get a Lorca.