The Heat Stamped CLUB!!!

I want an LV luggage tag and I want to have it personalized with my initials. I saw a picture of someoe carrying a LV speedy with the luggage tag and I really liked it.
However, I can't find them on the LV website or eluxury.
Any ideas?

I want an LV luggage tag and I want to have it personalized with my initials. I saw a picture of someoe carrying a LV speedy with the luggage tag and I really liked it.
However, I can't find them on the LV website or eluxury.
Any ideas?
I don't know if you can purchase the tags separately -- I would think you can.
We just got a Keepall 50 and they offered to personalize for us. We now have a monogrammed vachetta luggage tag. It was a complimentary service and took two weeks.
Hope this helps.

The luggage tags can be purchased separately at any Louis Vuitton Boutique. The small Vachetta tag will cost you $39.00 USD, the large tag $42.00 USD.

The heat stamping service is complimentary for all customers, many boutiques do it while you wait. There are a variety of stamping colors to choose from - Here are 2 of my luggage tags for example.

Blue Tobago Tag; White Initials

100_3897.jpg

Brown Glace Tag; Silver Initials

100_3896.jpg

The luggage tags can be purchased separately at any Louis Vuitton Boutique. The small Vachetta tag will cost you $39.00 USD, the large tag $42.00 USD.

The heat stamping service is complimentary for all customers, many boutiques do it while you wait. There are a variety of stamping colors to choose from - Here are 2 of my luggage tags for example.

100_3897.jpg

Oh Scott, there is your beauty again, navy shoe bag! It looks fabuolous with the personalized tag. Good price info on the tags, for I almost bought one off Ebay and thought it might have been overpriced which is was! !

ok i have a couple lv bags, and im not sure i have the receipts as some were gifts. Do i have to take a receipt or does the purchase have to be in the comp for them to do the hot stamping for me?

check out the photos in this LV Clubhouse: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/the-heat-stamped-club-39938.html

ok i have a couple lv bags, and im not sure i have the receipts as some were gifts. Do i have to take a receipt or does the purchase have to be in the comp for them to do the hot stamping for me?

no. just take them to the boutique and they'll still do it for free :yes: the only stipulation is that they should be 100% authentic, unaltered and fairly good condition.

This is actually the Carry-All :graucho:

100_3897.jpg

Oh Scott, there is your beauty again, navy shoe bag! It looks fabuolous with the personalized tag. Good price info on the tags, for I almost bought one off Ebay and thought it might have been overpriced which is was! !

check out the photos in this LV Clubhouse: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/the-heat-stamped-club-39938.html

no. just take them to the boutique and they'll still do it for free :yes: the only stipulation is that they should be 100% authentic, unaltered and fairly good condition.

You don't need a reciept, as long as the bags/luggage tags are authentic then they will do it.

:graucho::yahoo:
YAY

im definitely stopping by then!!!!!!
thanks so much guys!!:flowers: :jammin::okay:

Scott.cs is absolutely right! But be aware that sometimes the SA's don't know the proper price for the tag and may over charge you. It's varied by store with me. I bought a speedy 40, and a luggage tag to go with it, and the luggage tag was $25, But I've also been charged upwards of $50(for the larger one). Also, some stores don't always have them on hand because they are technically a SO piece. So if they tell you they don't have one in back, they probably don't since they are given a certain amount(to complete a luggage piece). And the heat-stamping is free. They have quite a few fonts and colors to choose from. It can take up to two weeks, but I've gotten mine back in a matter of days, so I guess it just depends on the store.

Hope that helps!

My wallet came back from hotstamping. Unfortunalety they could not use the smallest font which I wanted (like it more subtle), thus they choose a middle font size. Initially I was shocked, the the SA said that they tried the small font before and it didn't look good. Luckily it still looks great. Otherwise I would have become very angry about that because nobody asked me about that (and actually I was wondering on what they tested the stamping...). I will try to post some pics tomorrow.