Easter Sunday.. So.. what's open? (confused)

monokuro

O.G.
Aug 4, 2007
I was wondering if any stores would be open tomorrow? I went to Macy's and Dillards website and noticed that some of the locations for those stores we're open while majority of them we're closed?

Would it be a error on their behalf or is there a good chance that they are actually open? ^^;

Any thoughts welcome. :biggrin:

TIA.

I think it depends by region, IMO. For example, on Good Friday we were open, but I know a lot of our offices in other parts of the company were closed.

I'm sorry I don't have any more insight than that...it just seems to really vary by company and city you are in!

Happy Easter!!

any malls open??LOL..Im bored!

Wow...even our fabulous Bellevue Square is closed today! I'm a little surprised, as in general here on the west coast we're a little more informal with good friday/easter sunday/easter monday closing....meaning we have more businesses open than other parts of the country.

I never knew this about our mall as for the past 15 or so years Easter for me has been doing music at church for the many back to back services we have and then all day with family. I took a sabbatical (g) from church and my folks are out of town this weekend, so this is the most unusual Easter for me in years!

[BTW Jill I am only 1/8 a Jew...]

I'm all for Chinese food, yum!! :tup:

Ugh-this didn't even occur to me! All the restaurants in my neighborhood are open, i totally forgot about stores being closed. We had planned to go buy new kitchen chairs today (took the kid easter egg hunting earlier), but, after reading this thread, I called the store and no answer. :sad:

BTW, JIll-you are Jewish? I remember seeing all those pictures of your Christmas trees!