Show me your Bbags with your Skull Scarves Club!

Firstclass... I love you magenta work and your purple skull scarf!!!! BEAUTIFUL :heart:

the '05 Magenta Work with Alexander McQueen skull scarf Black&Purple:
attachment.php

attachment.php

It is a gorgeous combination, firstclass! If you ever get the time, I would love to see a modeling picture with you wearing the scarf and carrying your fabulous Work!

Oh dear 'J' Cheshire... :shame: I'll try to do this for you by time, at the moment it's very bad weather here and tomorrow it will snowing :rolleyes:! We will see :girlsigh:;)

It is a gorgeous combination, firstclass! If you ever get the time, I would love to see a modeling picture with you wearing the scarf and carrying your fabulous Work!

Ok - on your request, and even it's a really bad day today (bad, dark, rainy, stormy, cold weather - we need the light inside!!) I've tried to make modeling-pics, but they aren't good and had to be made with flash only. Also the Purple skull scarf seems not to match with the '05 magenta, but it looks better irl ! I'm sorry ... anyway here they are:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC01314.JPG
    DSC01314.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 796
  • DSC01312.JPG
    DSC01312.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 883
oh firstclass! i think they look lovely together!!
the McQ scarves are soo pretty!! I want one... but its HK$1900, is it cheaper in the States??
Thanks Cheshire Cat for sharing your AMAZING scarves collection!!!

oh firstclass! i think they look lovely together!!
the McQ scarves are soo pretty!! I want one... but its HK$1900, is it cheaper in the States??
Thanks Cheshire Cat for sharing your AMAZING scarves collection!!!

Thank you wenthy dear :winkiss: ! I bought mine thru ebay in England/Europe and it was around US$350 - I don't know how much this is in HK$ :s?!

OMG, I love this thread!:love: I really want a skull scarf now,too! :yes:

Cheshire and Firstclass- you both look amazing with your scarfs!:yes::heart: Firstclass, you've inspired me once again!:love: I think I need a Magenta scuff scarf to go with my Magenta Work! Your pics look fabulous as always!:tender::heart:

Here's me wearing my Alexander McQueen skull scarf and holding my latest non-moto Balenciaga bag. The color is rich and yummy, a couple shades darker than Rouge Theatre, but in the same family:

07_rouge_moon_sac_onme.jpg

CheshireYou are worse than I am!! I only have 10;)......when ever you get tired of your dotty one I´ll adopt her,LOL. I wish I could find the smaller ones as all I have are the XL size. My sourse is mostly net-a-p**** and they never seem to carry the smaller ones!

Kat

Absolutely stunning 'I' firstclass1!!! They look super gorgy together!!:drool:

Kat:heart:

Ok - on your request, and even it's a really bad day today (bad, dark, rainy, stormy, cold weather - we need the light inside!!) I've tried to make modeling-pics, but they aren't good and had to be made with flash only. Also the Purple skull scarf seems not to match with the '05 magenta, but it looks better irl ! I'm sorry ... anyway here they are:

attachment.php

attachment.php