Show me your Bbags with your Skull Scarves Club!

Gorgeous gorgeous GORGEOUS!!! :drool: Thanks so much for sharing your pics - they're awesome! My favorite is this one...what color is the bag (Day? Courier?)??

attachment.php

This is a GORGEOUS combo - love iT!!

I have two right now.. a kelly green with red skulls, and black and magenta on the way from Barneys right now. I did have a grey and cream one, but it came up missing after I moved. So sad. I will post pictures when my black/magenta combo comes in.

AS IF I needed another expensive addiction! :Push:
Love this thread, Cheshire - and your scarves are gorgeous. I've been on the fence about them for a long time, and I think you've just given me a much-needed nudge ;)

OMG Cheshire, I love your collection! and ITA :yes:, with you on wearing what you love and what looks good on you! if only the rest of the young girls out there know this, there wouldnt be so many copycats around! you go girl!

You know, Leefi, I had a few when they were really trendy and I stopped wearing them once I saw them on every Nicole-Ashley-MK-Lindsay in Hollywood. Reading a magazine in my doctor's waiting room a few months ago, I read that they'd been declared officially out of style... so I brought mine back.

I'm not into the whole pirate thing but these work so well with my personal style and I love the mix of feminine chiffon and skulls. I'm a huge proponent of wearing what you love and what looks good on you regardless of what Anna Wintour says is en vogue.

Such gorgeous collection, Chesire!![url=http://www.ganja.co.uk]
confused0061.gif
[/url]
I only have 2, this McQueen Grey/Black scarf with my Black Work, the other is Thomas Wylde.

This is a cool thread. I've actually never heard of these scarves! They are very very unique. I just never know what to do with a scarf. What do you guys do with them? Besides tie them on your bags. TIA