"Coco puzzle" black patent available at Manchester

Poshhoney

Hunting
Jan 29, 2008
Just had a call from Katy in Manchester Selfridges to say that they have a black patent "Coco puzzle" which is the one which looks like it has jigsaw stitching on. Aparrently similar to a 112 classic size. It is £1575.00.

They also have a black lambskin with thick gold chain from Act 2 s/s for £940. Apparently it has the CC logo stitched in to the leather but is not quilted. It is smaller than an a normal tote measuring 28cm by 18cm high.

So there are more to come!

Will get more details tomorrow when i call in. :graucho:

nb Selfridges do mail order

"Selfridges can arrange for most of our products to be paid for over the phone and sent direct to your door. Simply dial 0800 123 400 (Overseas customers should call +44 113 369 8040) and ask to speak to the relevant department.
Delivery costs vary, please do ask the relevant department when you call"

I just picked up this bag in the states. The version I get is similar to 226 reissue. I called it the Patent Puzzle Reissue. I think get the the point across.

The bag is spectacular.

$3250. I think there are a few sizes out there. I may be wrong though. My size is similar to 226 reissue at 11 inches lengthwise. It has the burgundy leather lining similar to 2.55 Anniversary. Great for evening!

I loved the bag at first sight and hadn't researched it before, so maybe another tpfr could better answer this question.

Hope that helps...

$3250. I think there are a few sizes out there. I may be wrong though. My size is similar to 226 reissue at 11 inches lengthwise. It has the burgundy leather lining similar to 2.55 Anniversary. Great for evening!

I loved the bag at first sight and hadn't researched it before, so maybe another tpfr could better answer this question.

Hope that helps...

Thanks Abazcat. I think the one I am waiting for could be smaller, maybe at 9 inches? I'm glad to hear good comments about the bag because I might buy it from the US sight unseen!

Here is the info although not sure they still have it in...

Large tote measures 13"w x 11"h comes in White, Red, Dark Blue, Black $2,325
Classic flap bag measures 10"w x 6"h comes in Red, Dark blue, Dark Navy, Black $3,095
Drawstring measures 18"w x 16.5"h comes in Dark blue, Black $2,650
Small tote with flap measures 12"w x 8"w comes in White and Black $2,725

Also not sure how the praces translate into GB pounds. Sorry not much help!

Attachments

• cocospuzzle.jpg
    cocospuzzle.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 203
Chanelfans, there are two Chanel outlets at Selfridges in London:

1, The Chanel Bar on the ground floor, west wing

2, The accessories boutique on the 3rd floor I think. What's lovely is that the Chanel bar has LV next to it as well as all other bag designers so you don't have to go far browsing. Heaven:P

I just picked up this bag in the states. The version I get is similar to 226 reissue. I called it the Patent Puzzle Reissue. I think get the the point across.

The bag is spectacular.

abazcat: Post photos please! :girlsigh:

Here is the info although not sure they still have it in...

Large tote measures 13"w x 11"h comes in White, Red, Dark Blue, Black $2,325
Classic flap bag measures 10"w x 6"h comes in Red, Dark blue, Dark Navy, Black $3,095
Drawstring measures 18"w x 16.5"h comes in Dark blue, Black $2,650
Small tote with flap measures 12"w x 8"w comes in White and Black $2,725

Also not sure how the praces translate into GB pounds. Sorry not much help!

Poshhoney: :woot:. But what is Drawstring?