Lancaster Outlet...worth a trip tomorrow?

I've been to both Lancaster and the Philly Premium Outlets recently, and I have yet to be impressed with the latter. I've found that there is a much larger selection at Lancaster, and the SAs are much more knowledgeable and friendly.

Depending on where you are located, you may want to consider a drive to Rehobeth Beach. It's a super small outlet, but I have found the most amazing deals. They also tend to get a lot of returns, so there are some pretty current items there too.

OT: What's the difference between a signature outlet and a regular outlet? TIA.

I've been to both Lancaster and the Philly Premium Outlets recently, and I have yet to be impressed with the latter. I've found that there is a much larger selection at Lancaster, and the SAs are much more knowledgeable and friendly.

Depending on where you are located, you may want to consider a drive to Rehobeth Beach. It's a super small outlet, but I have found the most amazing deals. They also tend to get a lot of returns, so there are some pretty current items there too.

OT: What's the difference between a signature outlet and a regular outlet? TIA.

The signature outlets carry mostly signature items; the regular outlets carry the leather goods.