Toronto Gals - Pine City with GGH on sale at Holt's Bloor

miyake

O.G.
Dec 11, 2006
Hi ladies,

dropped by briefly at the Holt's bloor st location.
Saw 2 Pine City bags with GGH on sale for $1399 (? I think).
Didn't see any other colours on sale.

Hope a TFPer snags it!

Well, I am not too familiar with the wallets ---, there were 2 different wallets - only one of each - both looked like olive/brown with giant hardware for $400 something. I suggest you call them up and ask. Sorry, I am not too sure about the styles. I just called yorkdale and they have none on sale. I am too far away from sherway but please post if you find out...I may just do the trek if it's worth it! :smile:

Well, I am not too familiar with the wallets ---, there were 2 different wallets - only one of each - both looked like olive/brown with giant hardware for $400 something. I suggest you call them up and ask. Sorry, I am not too sure about the styles. I just called yorkdale and they have none on sale. I am too far away from sherway but please post if you find out...I may just do the trek if it's worth it! :smile:

Thanks for the info...I'm going this afternoon so I will post what I find at the Sherway Holt Renfrew. Looking for a money wallet (haven't decided on a colour) to put in my new black City. :smile:

I saw the same pine city GGH on sale at Holts Vancouver this week, at the same $1300 or so range.
Also a couple of nice wallets, ocean money wallet (small one with zip?) and a dark khaki type of colour, both wallets were marked at $319.00? if I am remembering right.....also a small clutch/make up? ...in the same khaki colour.

Nan :smile: