Any of you ladies a Nanny like Me!?!

I used to be for a family that had four children. wow now that was a learning experience, I lasted for 3 yrs.
I nanny for 3, and I just got married this past Oct. I am 28 and my DH will be 31 this June and I think he is getting a baby bug. I how ever feel like a single mother during the week!! I actually have been a pre-school teacher for the past 12 years, and thought this would be a nice break. I do really miss class room....that is where I really belong. However, the money being a nanny is really good:nuts:

Would be better if you had a boss that gave you her hand me down designer purses....
I WISH....except for the fact that she does not carry one!! She has a work tote and that is it. She does however have a baby girl who will turn 1 this May....I bought her her first purse!! I was at Target and they had little hand knit bags....so not pratical but how could I pass that up!! We also look through Lucky and Instyle together:P

I WISH....except for the fact that she does not carry one!! She has a work tote and that is it. She does however have a baby girl who will turn 1 this May....I bought her her first purse!! I was at Target and they had little hand knit bags....so not pratical but how could I pass that up!! We also look through Lucky and Instyle together:P

I love to give purses to my BFF's daughter. I only have a (future) SS, alas, but he thinks it's funny to grab my purse and prance to the door wearing it when we come home after school. "Does this bag make me look fat?", he says. He's such a funny monkey! :P I was his nanny before I decided to marry his dad! :graucho: