The Louboutin Xatrinxia-Sandal

Leefi

Balenciaga Convert
Jul 27, 2007
Hello Ladies,

I posted a "YSL vs Louboutin" thread in The Wardrobe subforum a few hours ago, because I'm deciding on a summery, woodenish platform Sandal. My two options were the YSL Tribute T-Strap Sandal and the Louboutin Xatrinxia Sandal.
Almost everyone seemed to agree on the YSL. It just got me wondering if there's no love for the Xatrinxia?? I became obsessive about finding a pair of CL's a few months ago, that were just right for me but never found a shoe that I love wait, I found a MILLION that i'd love but...: they must also practical and allow me to wear them often...
I came to the conclusion that the Xatrinxia were perfect for me when I read about them at a style blog a few days ago. They're sturdy, yet really pretty, and the thick heel and platform will hopefully allow for the most comfort that a shoe with a 4 inch heel can offer. Oh and I don't have to worry about the red sole rubbing off, because the red is only on the part that doesn't touch the street! :P

Now I must get the die-hard CL Lover's opinions on these!!

oh the link to my original thread is here: http://forum.purseblog.com/the-wardrobe/ysl-vs-christian-louboutin-what-to-pick-252768.html

Attachments

• Christian Louboutin Xantrinxia.jpg
    Christian Louboutin Xantrinxia.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 90
  • Christian Louboutin Xantrinxia 2.jpg
    Christian Louboutin Xantrinxia 2.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 90
I personally am in love with the tribute! I like the CLs too, but I've always wanted a pair of the tributes...though they are a little too high for me. In the end, your opinion matters most.

I'm looking for the YSL in blue! I LOVE that shoe, it has more of the WOW factor than the CL's which are just ok to me. Plus the YSL are a classier sandal IMO! Don't get me wrong I love CL's but this shoe not so much

The YSL heel is more refined, but... because this is CL kingdom and for the price-per-hotness ratio... :heart: the CL one!

I totally agree with the "price-per-hotness-ratio"!! I do love the shoe and 425 for a pair of CL's is a steal....especially for a broke college student like me!!

I got one in my house! Maybe I should take a pic of me on it in my CLs.

haha that's amazing! you totally should! do you do your workout on the pole??

I have the CL one but I must say the Tribute is a lot more comfortable and easier to walk too..

Oh, you've tried both of them on?? I expected the CL's to be much more comfortable, because of the thick heel. but the Tribute is easier to walk in??

To the other ladies: thanks so much for all your opinions!!