I need a new haircut..

Liz_x3

Jun 12, 2007
And I would love it if you guys could help me with some ideas!

My current hair is really long. It reaches a tiny bit past my boobs. It's naturally straight (althought it does tend to get a few limp bends in it when I air dry) and thickish (but not super, super thick).

I'm open to anything except short! I just need some help because I honestly have no idea what to do with my hair and I need some change LOL!

I personally love this cut. If I could pull off bangs, I'd get it in a heartbeat...

ashlee_simpson.jpg

I can't pull of that type of bangs because my forehead is on the smallish side and it's a little too short for me. But I love swept to the side bangs.. if I could only find a good picture to show my stylist!

^ I have the same problem :sad:

My hair is a littler longer than bra strap length and VERY layered, with some shorter angled pieces around my face (almostlike side bangs). I hated the cut at first, because I thought it looked like a "Friends" haircut, but it grew out okay. It looks really good parted on the side and curled loosely.

On a good day, I can get it to look like this:
72426385.jpg

^ It looks good if I put some product in it for definition, kwim? I take something like Bedhead Mastermind or Kiwi Piecing Paste, and just use my fingertips to put a tiny bit on the ends of my hair. It just makes it look more styled and "done," if that makes sense...

I personally love this cut. If I could pull off bangs, I'd get it in a heartbeat...

ashlee_simpson.jpg
My hair is a little like that but much longer and less bangs but more layers in the front. It looks good when I let it air dry cause wavy hair looks good with some layers.It's a nice low maintenance style.