I got it! :) Black Neo Cabby (and modeling pics!)

peach.

everything is peachy
O.G.
Mar 17, 2007
Thank you all for replying to my thread about deciding which bag to get! Your suggestions are always helpful!

I returned the defective gold cosmetic case :sad: but came home with the black Neo Cabby MM! I modeled the GM and the MM for what seemed to me like a loooong time, but my new SA (at my new store!) was very patient with me and gave me advice, too. I really wanted to love the GM, but it was too LONG for my petite frame -- I'd love it if it were the same width, but shorter. So I got the MM instead, and LOVE it! I'm thinking of pairing it with my Pomme or Violet heart!

Here are some modeling photos -- not sure why they turned out grainy. Excuse my silly grin and messy room!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• blackneocabby1.jpg
    blackneocabby1.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,469
  • blackneocabby2.jpg
    blackneocabby2.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 1,472
  • blackneocabby3.jpg
    blackneocabby3.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 1,474
Congratz! Nice modelling pics!! Thx god you didn't tease us like the other thread... which was dreading!! Ahh, and I see your neverfull on the floor in the background. Great taste!! :smile:

WOW, you guys reply FAST! Thank you so much for your compliments!

betty, thank you! You are so sweet! Your kitty is SO cute btw...! She/he looks young!

Matt, thanks! :smile: I swore to myself I'd clean today...hehe!

SweetPurple, thank you for helping me choose! I'm excited to use my hearts...I need to use them somehow!

Congratz! Nice modelling pics!! Thx god you didn't tease us like the other thread... which was dreading!! Ahh, and I see your neverfull on the floor in the background. Great taste!! :smile:

GREAT eye! My poor Neverfull is always taking a beating...she is so useful. I don't like to be teased to I never tease! ;)