How do R&R fit?

I actually find that R&R runs large? Well, larger than SFAM. I can wear a 29 in R&R but can't fit into a 30 in SFAM. Maybe it also depends on the cut of the jeans?

They run big on me, I wear a 26 in citizens, and a 25 in R&R (boot cut and flare). I'm not sure about their straight leg and skinny though, i guess you'll need to try it on.

R&R sizing is quite confusing, it varies with different washes... most of the time, they fit tts or a little large; but some washes run 2 size bigger. You may find out the wash you like and ask for the sizing of that specific wash ;)

Also, R&R's run generally big on the waist, they are most flattering on the girls who have a "boyish" shaped body. I know lots of "pear-shaped" girls need to tailored the waist to get the jeans fit. Hope this helps.

They run a little big IMO, and I agree with petit papillon that they're big in the waist and it shows on someone like me with a curvy build. I've been too lazy to get mine nipped in at the center back. And...I've packed on a few pounds recently so I guess it's good they run a little big...I can still get into them for now, LOL!

R&R sizing is quite confusing, it varies with different washes... most of the time, they fit tts or a little large; but some washes run 2 size bigger. You may find out the wash you like and ask for the sizing of that specific wash ;)

Also, R&R's run generally big on the waist, they are most flattering on the girls who have a "boyish" shaped body. I know lots of "pear-shaped" girls need to tailored the waist to get the jeans fit. Hope this helps.

it most definitely depends on the wash and cut. i agree. youre ^ absolutely right.

I agree with this. The sizing is all over the place. I think most are also pretty low in terms of rise.