Dr. Q Patchwork Groovee

Nov 30, 2007
Does anyone own this bag? I came across a mouse grey one on eluxury and I thinks it lovely. I really want to add a grey bag to my collection. I'm going to call my two local Bloomy's to see if they have it and view it in person.

MM_11602613_h_pu.jpg

I've seen it at the MbyMJ store -- I don't know, I like the original Groovee w/o the patchwork much better. I actually own it in the Mouse Grey and everything about it is perfect. It seems to loose something with the Patchwork, but if you like it, I don't want to talk you out of it!!

The Mouse Grey color is TDF and I'm pretty sure most places are sold out of the (original) Groovee in Mouse Grey, so if it's the color you like, then the Patchwork is probably you're best bet

I've seen it at the MbyMJ store -- I don't know, I like the original Groovee w/o the patchwork much better. I actually own it in the Mouse Grey and everything about it is perfect. It seems to loose something with the Patchwork, but if you like it, I don't want to talk you out of it!!

The Mouse Grey color is TDF and I'm pretty sure most places are sold out of the (original) Groovee in Mouse Grey, so if it's the color you like, then the Patchwork is probably you're best bet

Thank you.

^^^ I agree. Without the pleating and original features, something is lost. The color is gorgeous but half the reason I fell in love with the original Dr. Q and ended up purchasing it was because of the plain leather- it just looks so rich and soft in person. In the patchwork it just looks a little too stiff, imo.

I believe you can find the Mouse Grey in the smooth leather Groovee Satchel on bloomingdales.com. I think they still have all three colors. You might want to check it out. Good luck!!