Jimmy Choo Requesting Satin Choo input & thoughts please : )

Jul 10, 2007
Hi Ladies,

I’m having a sad lifestyle realization….:sad:
I have a gorgeous purple satin Choo Clutch Wallet that I’ve never used at all.
Sadly hubby and I have not gone to one single nice event since I purchased it.
I should probably list it in the market plaza for sale as I just don’t seem like my lifestyle it – unless maybe you guys have some suggestions for me beside nice dinners to use it at?
Any thoughts?:shrugs:

I totally agree :tup: Jmcadon

So many of my bags seem to be much dressier and nicer than my typical attire (jeans, sweats and shorts), but I just wear the bags anyway;)

It makes me feel a little more classy and put together than I probably am, but if I waited to use my bags until I had an occasion to dress up for, my poor babies would sit in their dust bags FOREVER :Push:

Here's some pics
1-2.jpg

chooopen.jpg

backside-1.jpg

It kind of seems too delicate to use as an everyday wallet/clutch - what do you think?

Nice size to use as a small clutch. Wear it out to dinner with your DH. It is really pretty! Love the color. Better to wear it and see a few signs of wear than to have it sitting in a box IMO.

Here's another :tup:! ITA!
Although I can dress up for work, I allow either my Bag or shoes to command the look. Rather use them and have them see the world. :yes: Don't give her up Lady chinadoll.
She has so much potential. ;) I like Jm's suggestion - jeans and a very pretty silk top! :okay: