Just purchased a Burberry Manor Bag!!!

windy

O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
I just purchased a Burberry Manor Bag in Black from Bloomingdales.com on sale! I hope it ships. I just rechecked and they apparently have sold out. I am holding my breath.:yahoo:

No, I didn't get the additional 40% off the price. Burberry was excluded from the extra 40% off! Although, I did get the large Manor at a regular sale price. It was still at regular price on Burberry.com, so I thought it was a fairly decent price. I always wish the price could be less... Thanks for all the kind words!!

I just purchased one large manor back yesterday in Rome at normal price but when I tried it at home with stuff inside I noticed it is so heavy!
How do you carry it around for some time?
I was even thinking to take it back and get the medium size.
Or maybe no? Give ne some advices.

gioconda, i believe its depends on what suits your personal needs! do u actually need all that space? because even the medium is quite a large bag in itself..

but i agree with u.. damn these bags are heavy.. did u get a full leather ?

gioconda, i believe its depends on what suits your personal needs! do u actually need all that space? because even the medium is quite a large bag in itself..

but i agree with u.. damn these bags are heavy.. did u get a full leather ?

Yes a black full leather and it is georgeus and i got it thinking I could fit it with lot of things going to shop ....but I noticed it is heavy even with the essential stuff and hard to keep on the shoulder (the handles are big too and one slides from the shoulder).
Considerong that I payed for it 1210 euro (1770 USD) I prefer to get a bag that I can use in every occasions.

I have a question for you: has this bag been on sale maybe? I would be mad at the shop if gave me a bag at entire price if it already was on sale somewhere!!!!
Definitly when I change it, I would like to get something still not been on sale, but I wonder what it can be.

Greetings from Italy