New Shoes! Lookie what i found!

glamgirl84

Sep 10, 2007
So i was messing around with the drilldown, looking for some new flip flops that I might want to order w/ PCE (in addition to the scribble flippies b/c i love those!) andddd i didnt really find any more flip flops but I did find a lot of new shoes. I have the new catalog and I dont think any of these are in there! Just thought Id share! :flowers: There are a lot of shoes in the new scribble!

Attachments

• q307_d1.jpg
    q307_d1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 74
  • q309_d1.jpg
    q309_d1.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 323
  • q312_d1.jpg
    q312_d1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 50
  • q318_d1.jpg
    q318_d1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 190
  • q323_d1.jpg
    q323_d1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 50
So i was messing around with the drilldown, looking for some new flip flops that I might want to order w/ PCE (in addition to the scribble flippies b/c i love those!) andddd i didnt really find any more flip flops but I did find a lot of new shoes. I have the new catalog and I dont think any of these are in there! Just thought Id share! :flowers: There are a lot of shoes in the new scribble!

these are all a plus.. thanks for posting.

Love these..

attachment.php

Candace, OT, you said they are the perfume print? These are not the scribble print then? TIA

I was just putting in random numbers while watching tv, trying to find something new :lol: I didnt spot any flip flops other than the scribble ones that candace has- has anyone else seen any others? Id like to stock up!

the drilldown trick annoys me, bc why arent the items just on the site to begin with? lol. that's another reason why i love tpf- you guys are like my extended coach catalog ;)

ps LOVE the flip flops with the blue gems- sooo sexaaayyy ;)