Can you help my daughter with a school project?

LoVer

Jul 1, 2007
Dear TPF Friends,

First of all happy valentines day to all of you. May you all be showered with little brown boxes!!

I need your help please. My daughter is doing a project on Japan, and since she and I, are madly in love with LV, she would like to include something about LV Murakami. She'll be making some posters but also a powerpoint presentation.

Can any of you help us with Murakami LV backgrounds, wallpaper, stuff to print out? Any other ideas and suggestions would also be appreciated.

Thank you!!:flowers::flowers::flowers:

happy valentines!

I don't think it'll have lv stuff but look on murakami's website I think it's called kaikaikiki

also check out the moca website that's definitely lv & murakami although some pieces maybe not be age appropriate for children (you look first)

happy valentines!

I don't think it'll have lv stuff but look on murakami's website I think it's called kaikaikiki

also check out the moca website that's definitely lv & murakami although some pieces maybe not be age appropriate for children (you look first)

Thank you Claire!:flowers: I'll check it out before she's back from school :yes:

One of our members Telfhel I think (sorry if I got it wrong) just made us some gorgeous Cherry Blossom wallpapers, search the forum. PM her and I am sure she will share with you. I have them as my background on my computer she did an excellent job!

I posted some spy pics from my MOCA visit in the LV Reference Thread under "LV Random Pics" ... and I bet there'll be some good ones there too that might be helpful to your daughter!

Happy Valentine's Day to you as well!

Hi, as Coachfanatic and Luv2BuyBags said, I made 3 Cherry Blossom wallpapers and 1 Cerises one - all Murakami! They're kinda scattered throughout the thread so to save you reading through it I'll include them here:

I hope you and your daughter like them! (And I hope they all work!)

Hi, as Coachfanatic and Luv2BuyBags said, I made 3 Cherry Blossom wallpapers and 1 Cerises one - all Murakami! They're kinda scattered throughout the thread so to save you reading through it I'll include them here:

I hope you and your daughter like them! (And I hope they all work!)

THANK YOU!!:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Unfortunately I can't access Flickr form the UAE as the telephone regulatory authority have blocked this site (and a few others) :tdown:

But thank you for your help and input.

How weird, I had no idea!
I'll attach a few pics you might like.

Some are attached here and in the next post.

Attachments

• pandaonion.jpg
    pandaonion.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 42
  • mrpointy&guards.jpg
    mrpointy&guards.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 52
  • mrdob.jpg
    mrdob.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 33
  • kiki.jpg
    kiki.jpg