Listings slow to appear?

rainrowan

where's my bag?!
O.G.
Apr 25, 2006
Is this the norm?

I listed two items 3 hours ago and they are not showing up in the gallery yet. It didn't take this long in the past... I last listed over a year ago.

My gosh, that doesn't seem right does it? I mean, the counter is already counting down as soon as I submit the listing. They should change it to count down once the listing is actually visible to members. I even waited to submit b/c I didn't want to pay to schedule a listing...

Last week when I listed my two allotted designer items, it took almost 8 hours for them to appear. There is a big delay with designer items now...which isn't fair, really since the clock begins when you list. Also, they are limiting how many items you can list at one time, three weeks ago I was able to list 6, last week I could only list 2. Tomorrow I am taking advantage of the $0.20 fee scale to list a few more items (hopefully more than 2). Good luck, you should see them shortly.

Yes, this happens to me too. =( I usually list my things in the evening when most people are looking online. But they don't show up until the middle of the night at 4am!! (yes, i'm up at that time, and i've checked lol)

So my listings actually get one night less of exposure. Its annoying but I guess there is nothing we can do about it. I'm throught with fleabay for now tho. Until they lower their ridiculous fees!

When you list your item you get a message saying your items may not appear in search results for some time. Its usually high end designer thing with the most delay in my experience. I asked an ebay agent on the phone recently and he explained that they are 'filtered'. I asked what for, he said ' fakes etc'. I told him the system is not working because there are fakes everywhere anyway....haha