SAKS Customer Service--Are the SAs at Saks.com rude to you? ...Or is it only me? :P

Recently two sweaters from Saks Direct arrived separately in a sad state. One stunk like my grandma's closet filled with moth balls; the other had white cat hair all over and smelled so strongly of someone else's perfume that I could taste it in the air.

I reported the issue (very nicely!), and afterwards when I called, I thought the SAs were being short with me, leading me to think my account is flagged for 'Difficult Customer' or something! Am I being silly and it happens to everyone else, or should I be careful? :s I guess I'm just scared after the NM fiasco. Thanks, ladies.

May be your Higher Power is telling you to stop shopping so much?
I am no kidding...
I recently had experience with zappos: I've ordered shoes, they arrived one shoe in size 11, another in size 8. Well, I reorder it in another color, both shoes were size 10, I place different order for a bag and bag had oily spot on it and scratches, I placed 4th order for ballet shoes (it was my dream, I did go to ballet school when I was a kid) and they were too small for me. I felt ridiculous at least...

Maybe you caught someone on a bad day. Hope the experience is not repeated. I once went into a Futon store and asked if I could see a less expensive model and the salesman suggested I try Kmart. I wanted to sink into the floor. But there you have it.