Timeless Classics Accordion Flap

Savannah

Feb 13, 2006
Chanel_Spring_2008_0181.jpg

My SA just got this in in black, $2575. It's beautiful. If you are interested, call Meagan Cox at Neiman Marcus Downtown (214)741-6911 x2518
[email protected]

I posted a question about this on the Chanel forum: is THIS the name of the bag? If you ask for a "TImeless Classics Accordion FLap" the SA will know what your are talking about? There are SO many names flying around for this specific bag, that I don't really think anyone knows what it is called, lol. TIA :P

I posted a question about this on the Chanel forum: is THIS the name of the bag? If you ask for a "TImeless Classics Accordion FLap" the SA will know what your are talking about? There are SO many names flying around for this specific bag, that I don't really think anyone knows what it is called, lol. TIA :P

that's the name my SA told me. i hope it's right!!:P this one is washed caviar.

Yes this is the name. It is the new addition to the TC collection and I love the black washed caviar. NM San Antonio got the black and I love all the compartments on the inside. For sure my new favorite!

NM received the washed white. Is this the same as the beige color?

Hi I don't believe so (at least not in Canada)
Here is some info that I have from my Canadian contacts

The name of this lovely bag is
New Timeless CC Flap
classic bag with flap
it is from the New Timeless Collection
colors that I know about in Canada are Black, White

I am looking at the gorgeous picture of the white one right now and it is WHITE not beige in any way at all
The price I was told is $2500.00
The measurments are as follows

22cmX31cmX14cm
approx : 8 1/2" X 12'' X 5 1/2''

My gal also told me that the leather is a caviar calf leather so it is very durable for everyday use. On the inside, it is fabric.

The white one is the one that I have my gal working on getting for me, can't wait to see it in real life :love:

So far I have seen pics of the black one posted
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/i-...ps-242960.html

and the beige one but none of the white so far.

Hope this info helps the ones that were interested in more info:flowers:

^ there is a white one pictured on chanel.com.
the one in the picture in the first post is the light beige.

i just got this bag. it is very roomy and the leather is washed caviar. it's matte looking and the leather is very soft. it measures 12.5" x 9" x 5.5".

^ there is a white one pictured on chanel.com.
the one in the picture in the first post is the light beige.

i just got this bag. it is very roomy and the leather is washed caviar. it's matte looking and the leather is very soft. it measures 12.5" x 9" x 5.5".

i went to chanel.com and seen the white one, i also have the catalogue in real life and the one pictured is the white one, this is when i strted to fall for it.

congratulations on you purchase :girlsigh:
which color did you choose and how are you enjoying it so far?:heart: