Question about eLux (totally freaking out)

missyanne

O.G.
Mar 20, 2006
I placed an order last night but for some reason it doesn't show up in the Order History section of my account. I thought it would just take some time for it to show up so I checked again this morning and it's still not there. Has this happened to anyone else? I received an e-mail from them saying that they received my order though and that was the account I logged onto when I made my purchase. Is there something wrong? :Push::shrugs:

it happened to me one time.. i called them up and they said they had to verify my account and had to call my cc company or sometimes it's the cc company that takes awhile to process the charges and post payment... call them up just to make sure what's going on...

thanks for all the replies everyone, I used their live chat earlier and the customer rep. said that it can take up to 2 days for it to show up but checked when I came home from school and it shows up on my account now. :sweatdrop::okay:

yeah. email says it takes up to 2 biz days, usually it shows up after one biz day!
but I don't know why it takes either a day or two to show in my account tho.
I don't understand. I think it's same as LV.com....

When I ordered my BH, I don't think the charge showed until 7 days after I placed the order. I had already gotten the bag and wasn't charged.