Ladies help me .. please name this bag

olga1974

O.G.
Nov 19, 2007
Hi ladies .. I just love the style of this bag but have never seen it before.

Do you know this bag and what it's called? Do you think it's a real Mulberry?

Thanks!!

Attachments

• Mulberry.jpg
    Mulberry.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 135
  • Mulberry 2.jpg
    Mulberry 2.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 77
  • Mulberry 3.jpg
    Mulberry 3.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 82
  • Mulberry 4.jpg
    Mulberry 4.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 77
Wow .. you girls rock .. so many quick replies. I had no idea what bag this was, but love it.

I can't find other pics of the Babington on the internet anywhere .. just wanted to know what other colours there were.

But the next question is .. is $ 550,- a good deal if this bag is authentic?

Thanks again!

I have seen it in black as well. I expect it came in chocolate, oak and black as most natural leather bags do.
I would say it is a great deal. It was a £595 bag I am sure, which means it was a US $1200. $550 is £275 (approx) and I think that smells like a BARGAIN!!!

Congrats...she is very nice!

Definately a Babington,I had one in black.Looks very good in oak!! Congratulations!!! And yep,was £595 UK sterling so you have snapped up a brilliant bargain! Well done!(I think I put a pic of my black one on the photo ref thread if you want to take a peek,lovely in choc too!!!!)

I found your pic Chaz .. looks lovely!!! Why do you say 'you had one'. Why did you part with it?

I love the bag .. not sure about the colour though .. do you think it would be more nice in chocolate or is oak a good colour for this bag?

I found your pic Chaz .. looks lovely!!! Why do you say 'you had one'. Why did you part with it?

I love the bag .. not sure about the colour though .. do you think it would be more nice in chocolate or is oak a good colour for this bag?

I swapped it for a black Annie,I have loved the Annie for so long,but initially shied away from it as the pockets on the front really remined me of the Roxy and Blenheim I've got,so I wanted something very different,got the Babington,saw the Annie,fell in love all over again and did a swap.If I had more funds at the time I would have kept it for sure!!! But I think oak is such a lovely versatile color.My oak Elgin looks brilliant if I wear all black,really nice contrast,and it just goes with so much stuff!!!!

I've seen it in choc,tbh,all the colors are lovely,its probably a case of personal preference on this one.But the oak coloring looks so good with the brass hardware!!