maintenance free wallets?

So i've been toying around with the idea of getting a vernis wallet, but am afraid of the color transfer and dirt marks...elegant yet durable, worry free wallet? (one that I won't be afraid to actually use, or just throw in my bag without worrying about stains, etc)

ty!

anything in epi, monogram or damier would definitely be fuss-free!

PS. i would worry about the clasp on the koala getting scratched. perhaps the french purse, zippy, snapped billfold & similar would be more ideal?

Any mono wallet would be great. I have the double sided full wallet which has 6 credit card slots, one side is a coin compartment, then there is also a bill compartment and then 2 other compartments. I also have an accordeon wallet which is a longer wallet. It is slimmer (not as high as the pochette or international wallet) and it comes with a chain so it can be a clutch as well. I use to have the koala wallet but I prefer a slimmer wallet once filled with all my stuff and the koala seemed to be a very thick wallet to me. Anything in damier or mono would be worry-free, just throw it in your bag and you are set. I have seen a number of vernis wallets on Ebay where the edging of the leather peeled. I do not know if the owners were careless with them or not, but I am like you, I really do not want to be worrying about my wallet, for I already baby my bag as it is!!!

if you dont want a mono or damier wallet then you could consider a black epi or red epi wallet. epi has always been a very durable leather for me and I have a zippy wallet in the epi. the wallet is super user friendly, durable, and stylish.

I agree, anything in Monogram or Damier. I've used my Damier French Purse since last summer and it is pretty much a throw-around wallet! It still looks pretty much NEW!

i would go for a pochette portemonaie in damier!
i have the PP in multicolor and i LOVE it but i do see some bits of color chipping off :sad:
but i have been using it every day since august 11 2006 so it's not that bad ;)

LV wallets are made to last.

I have been using my suhali blue compact for 3-4 years? The 4 gold brass corners are still shiny even though I know it has been abused by me. I swear my next wallet would still be a suhali.

anything in epi, monogram or damier would definitely be fuss-free!

PS. i would worry about the clasp on the koala getting scratched. perhaps the french purse, zippy, snapped billfold & similar would be more ideal?

I have a red epi koala. It has silver clasp and has never scratched. It is in constant use daily and still looks great.

--Judy

Definately mono or damier.. they are the most durable textiles in my opinion. They only get better with age.

I have the black MC french purse.. it's my only wallet, I have been using it non stop for over 2 years and it still looks new. So if you are looking for a bit more pop than just mono or damier.. MC is a good alternative.