Which wristlet?

That's what hubby said! I think it'll last longer (since the stripe is the scarf material which I know gets dirty VERY easy).

Do these old a decent amount? I like to carry my phone (blackberry pearl), my cards and some chapstick where ever I go and I'd be using this as my wallet (I have a fossil checkbook wallet now).

They have two left at San Marcus outlet and I have one on hold but no way to get it lol. The gas it would cost wouldn't be worth it and I have a friend who lives up there but I have no way to get the money to her. Boo.

They have two left at San Marcus outlet and I have one on hold but no way to get it lol. The gas it would cost wouldn't be worth it and I have a friend who lives up there but I have no way to get the money to her. Boo.

Can you paypal her? You just add 3% for fees. :yes: Otherwise they may hold it a little longer and you could send her a MO.. or you can do a charge/hold and pay for it on the phone and they keep it for 2 weeks.. but you would have to be the one to pick it up then. Good luck! :tup:

Can you paypal her? You just add 3% for fees. :yes: Otherwise they may hold it a little longer and you could send her a MO.. or you can do a charge/hold and pay for it on the phone and they keep it for 2 weeks.. but you would have to be the one to pick it up then. Good luck! :tup:

I don't think she has paypal. I could pick it up, just not in 48hrs LOL. I'll call and ask them. Thank you!!!!