Pink weekender PM on ebay

I am a classic girl but I really do love this bag! Too pricey for me, though. I try not to spend over $1000 on my bags - which is getting harder and harder now with the yearly increases!! I am, however, seriously thinking of a denim or vernis piece and the ones I like are all around $1500.

I am a classic girl but I really do love this bag! Too pricey for me, though. I try not to spend over $1000 on my bags - which is getting harder and harder now with the yearly increases!! I am, however, seriously thinking of a denim or vernis piece and the ones I like are all around $1500.

I know what you mean. I started off telling myself nothing more than US700, but every year, I find myself increasing my budget. LOL!

I agree that this bag IRL is much more orange in tone than these pics demonstrate. I think it is pretty but if you are looking for a mostly pink bag you may be surprised how much orange is on this one.

I agree. I've seen this one IRL too, and the overall effect is definately ORANGE, not pink, rose or red. It baffles me how LV considers this anything but orange! :shrugs: