matinee for $400 or MAM for $550...what to do?

Sukey

Feb 6, 2008
I neeeeeed a wine RM bag lol...looks like these are my 2 options. Im hesitant about the Matinee but the price is good..but if I get the MAM I have the option to return it if I dont like it etc

What's a girl to do?

Well, im just thoroughly irritated with what I have seen and heard going on with that auction. Regardless of the circumstances when she bought the bag, im a little bemused by the fact that not only has the BIN/price on the bag come and gone and changed, but apparently the shipping amount was modified as well? All that doesn't really sit that well with me, KWIM? Too much change going on in the auction for me to feel comfortable at all with it.

Well, im just thoroughly irritated with what I have seen and heard going on with that auction. Regardless of the circumstances when she bought the bag, im a little bemused by the fact that not only has the BIN/price on the bag come and gone and changed, but apparently the shipping amount was modified as well? All that doesn't really sit that well with me, KWIM? Too much change going on in the auction for me to feel comfortable at all with it.

Toss in a ZERO feedback/new bidder and you've got the making of a "B-Auction"!!!