Help me choose my first RM!

Jun 18, 2007
Hey everyone, I'm trying to choose my first RM and I've got it narrowed down to 2 purses. The Matinee in wine or the MA in black basket weave. I love them both and will probably end up with them both at some time but I need ya'lls help picking which one to get first!:yes:

Hmmm...both excellent choices! They ARE getting harder and harder to find, so probably whichever one you can get your hands on first! If you have a specific use in mind...MA is more adaptable to both professional and casual use while the Matinee is fun and funky but might not fit in a conservative office.

Thanks for your suggestions!! I actually am expecting the MA in the mail tomorrow but found a great deal on the Matinee so I'm torn! I wish I could get them both now but I just bought a bag last month so I'm to my limit.

If you have a specific use in mind...MA is more adaptable to both professional and casual use while the Matinee is fun and funky but might not fit in a conservative office.

Excellent point by mockinglee. I personally love the RM wine color in ANY style so I'd go for that one (if you can find it)! :tup:

Alright I'll spill the beans on this wine Matinee since I'm (painfully) going to pass on it for now:graucho:. Let's just say to check ebay!!! I hope someone here gets it! It's beautiful! Now I can't wait for my MA to get here tomorrow..

^^ I know what you mean about ebay! But it looks like the seller has excellent feedback so I wouldn't be to worried about it...haha I almost bought it if that tells you anything! I have to much trust in sellers on ebay!