Looking for 2.55 in metallic black and style#

jadore_chanel

Dec 5, 2007
I am looking for 08 S/S 2.55 in metallic black with silver HW. I've searched around many places. But it seems all boutiques have gold HW on stock. Any owner here? Or can someone provide me the style#? Thanks for your attention ladies.

^ try giving Kiet at the Chanel in Houston (713-850-0055) a call. I know he sent me an email saying he had a metallic black reissue in stock a few days ago. I didn't ask him for the size or hardware, but it's a worth a shot and I think he'll go the extra mile to look for the bag for you. ;)

hi there I guess you're looking for the Y code which is Y 04373 for the met'black with silver ruth h/w as I see it in the Nordstrom lookbook. code for black is 94305 and I suppose you know the size codes: A 375XX
good luck !:yes:

I am looking for 08 S/S 2.55 in metallic black with silver HW. I've searched around many places. But it seems all boutiques have gold HW on stock. Any owner here? Or can someone provide me the style#? Thanks for your attention ladies.

I saw this bag in two Chanel boutiques this week. The Bal Harbour Chanel boutique in Miami and yesterday at the Chanel Boutique in Orlando.

Call Brandon at Bal Harbour - 305-868-0550 or
Bettina in Orlando - 407-352-5100

The bags I saw were either the 226 or 227 sizes.

Good luck!