Help-Does anyone know where I can find similar earrings?? (PIC)

Oct 19, 2007
Hi everyone,

I absolutely love love these earrings?? They don't have to be diamonds at all, any nice gemstone will do. I'll also like for them to have a clip or omega back as I think those look better with bigger earrings. Any Ideas anyone!!

The second and third links are some alternatives I found but I really love the first one and can't find them anywhere. Help Me!:drool:
Earrings.jpg

Attachments

• Earrings.jpg
    Earrings.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 191
  • EArrings3.jpg
    EArrings3.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 70
  • EArrings4.jpg
    EArrings4.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 42
Hi everyone,

I absolutely love love these earrings?? They don't have to be diamonds at all, any nice gemstone will do. I'll also like for them to have a clip or omega back as I think those look better with bigger earrings. Any Ideas anyone!!

The second and third links are some alternatives I found but I really love the first one and can't find them anywhere. Help Me!:drool:
Earrings.jpg

The attachment at the bottom is the one I'm looking for, the other two are just alternatives. :smile:

for a much more affordable variation, although i wouldnt really call it similar, these drop earrings are available in a bunch of different stones at shopnbc.com

http://www.shopnbc.com/product/?familyid=J199624&storeid=1&page=LIST&category=Jewelry|t305&prop=Earrings|171&prop=Gold|294&catprop=294&itemsperpage=99&track=294&cm_re=SearchList-_-N-_-N

they're on clearance for $200 and they're lever back and very pretty i think

j199624_03_swatch

for a much more affordable variation, although i wouldnt really call it similar, these drop earrings are available in a bunch of different stones at shopnbc.com

http://www.shopnbc.com/product/?familyid=J199624&storeid=1&page=LIST&category=Jewelry|t305&prop=Earrings|171&prop=Gold|294&catprop=294&itemsperpage=99&track=294&cm_re=SearchList-_-N-_-N

they're on clearance for $200 and they're lever back and very pretty i think

j199624_03_swatch

These are lovely too but sold out in every color but the white quartz. Well, we tried anyway, thanks so much. :smile: