Favorite Coach Sunglasses

Dec 8, 2007
I am really wanting a new pair of sunglasses and I am thinking I may make that part of my PCE purchase. Can anyone tell me what thier favorite style is? I am not sure which ones I like the most.

You're welcome. I felt that way too, and couldn't believe no one had started a sunglasses thread. Unfortunately I lost mine (edit: they were stolen), so I'll be looking for more. :biggrin:
I love all the pictures. It is easier to decide when you see how they look on an actual person. Thanks so much!

I have the Libby sunnies in tortoise, I like that they are thinner on the side but I think these have left the store. (I got mine through my eye doctor anyways so they're prescription.)

It seems like sunglasses (like glasses) are really personal. You have to find one that fits your face well. I spent ~30 hr trying on different ones at Nord Rack before I settled on Francine. I'm still not totally sold on them though. :sad: Maybe I just have a bad face for glasses....

I just bought the tortoise Sofia's on ebay and am waiting for them to come in.

I tried them on at my local store, but got them on Ebay for 85 plus shipping! I think they must have gone to the outlets.

I have a pair of Keri's (in tortoise) and a pair of Whitney's (in black). Love them both!!! So far, they're the only ones that will sit on my nose and not my cheeks (I don't have a nose bridge - being asian and all! *lol*).