Whats your fave Chloe? Has the recent surge in Quilted Bays meant a new front runner?

Whats ur Fave Chloe?

• The Perfect Paddy

• The Beautiful Bay

• The Beloved Betty

• The Elegant Edith

• The Stylish Silverado

• The Heavenly Heloise

• Something else all together

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cat_uk

O.G.
Apr 1, 2007
So ladies, is it still the Paddy or has the Bay overtaken as the Queen of Chloes?:shrugs: I know a similar Poll was done before but I just wondered if there has been a change since the recent influx of bays? :yes:

So is it The Perfect Paddy? The Beautiful Bay? The Beloved Betty? The Stylish Silverado? The Elegant Edith? The Heavenly Heloise? Or something else entirely? :yahoo:

I hope this works as I've never done a poll before? :confused1:

I did this poll a long time ago and Paddy was the winner then.....i'll be interested to see the results on this new poll :graucho:

For me it's the Silverado, especially in python :love:........closely followed by the Paddy and Betty. I love the Bay as well but for me the old "Phoebe" Chloes still have the edge :yes:

I did this poll a long time ago and Paddy was the winner then.....i'll be interested to see the results on this new poll :graucho:

For me it's the Silverado, especially in python :love:........closely followed by the Paddy and Betty. I love the Bay as well but for me the old "Phoebe" Chloes still have the edge :yes:

Interesting.. I've never seen the silverado IRL, but it doesnt look so stylish in photographs... Is it easier to rummage into than the paddy? I am quite dissapointed by the regular:tdown:, i thought it'd be easier to handle... Is the Silverado lighter than other Chloes? Doesnt it look a bit Western-ish?:confused1:

This is a hard one to answer for me, as my bag mood changes daily. My obsession started with Betty, (still a fav), I love the casual ease of Edith, it is a great staple handbag. My Silverado gets lots of compliments, but I tend not to carry it as much, I think it's the 'western' look that makes it hard for me to fit it into much of my wardrobe--although, from time to time, I am in my Silverado 'mood'. My Black Bay has a very user friendly aspect, as well as being chic, and is one of my current fav's.......but overall, I think my current (today) favorite is my Patent Dome Paddy satchel in whiskey.

This is just to hard---to pick one Chloe!!

This is a hard one to answer for me, as my bag mood changes daily. My obsession started with Betty, (still a fav), I love the casual ease of Edith, it is a great staple handbag. My Silverado gets lots of compliments, but I tend not to carry it as much, I think it's the 'western' look that makes it hard for me to fit it into much of my wardrobe--although, from time to time, I am in my Silverado 'mood'. My Black Bay has a very user friendly aspect, as well as being chic, and is one of my current fav's.......but overall, I think my current (today) favorite is my Patent Dome Paddy satchel in whiskey.

This is just to hard---to pick one Chloe!!

You and I are of kindred spirit^^^

Interesting.. I've never seen the silverado IRL, but it doesnt look so stylish in photographs... Is it easier to rummage into than the paddy? I am quite dissapointed by the regular:tdown:, i thought it'd be easier to handle... Is the Silverado lighter than other Chloes? Doesnt it look a bit Western-ish?:confused1:

Ahhh Maria, I just love this bag so much. I actually think it is my favourite bag of all time :love:

It is so light and so easy to use in comparison to the Paddy (which looks great but weighs a ton and is quite cumbersome to get in and out of :yes:).

Look at this baby.....:heart:

100_4450_w.jpg

It is gorgeous:yes:... you are right... i will add it to my wish list (from June onwards;)...)

Ahhh Maria, I just love this bag so much. I actually think it is my favourite bag of all time :love:

It is so light and so easy to use in comparison to the Paddy (which looks great but weighs a ton and is quite cumbersome to get in and out of :yes:).

Look at this baby.....:heart:

100_4450_w.jpg

Well, after reading this and letting it sink in, thinking about it, debating, leaving the room, coming back and re-reading...I have decided that you must be trying to TORTURE me by asking this question!!! :girlsigh:

I love:love: them all dearly for different reasons/occasions/outfits. Please, please, please don't make me choose!!!

And here is the reason why Paddy, Betty and Bay are my other favs.......:love:

And an Edith for all you Edith lovers too :tup:

Sorry, getting carried away with posting pics.....but at least I'm showing all styles so I'm not too one-sided to my Silverado eh?! :shame:

100_4496_w.jpg

100_4494_w.jpg

100_4628_w.jpg

100_4622_w.jpg