My Carly is making new purchases difficult!

tikilove81

Oct 26, 2006
This is going to sound crazy but I LOVE my carly. And I compare all new bags to her. I can't seem to find a new bag. But she is khaki/chambrey and doesnt match everything. I was thinking of maybe getting another Carly, but what color?? I like the khaki/black then it would go with both but that is still alot of khaki. I do not need another all black bag. SHould I just keep carrying my khaki/chambrey with everything I wear???

I just got black and white carly and LOVE her. I wear all silvertoned jewelry and I wear a lot of gray, so she is perfect. I compare ALL bags to Carly too, so don't feel bad!

I just got black and white carly and LOVE her. I wear all silvertoned jewelry and I wear a lot of gray, so she is perfect. I compare ALL bags to Carly too, so don't feel bad!

I was considering that one becuase I wear silver/white gold. Is the slim alot smaller than the regular?

SHould I just keep carrying my khaki/chambrey with everything I wear???

I almost got it..but didn't...but wanted it!!!... So I say wear it with everything...the chambray just makes it pop...and chambray is so beautiful!!!! I have the chambray soho hobo and when i first got it I wore her everywhere...with every outfit!! hehe

I miss my chambray maybe i'll take her out soon :smile:

2zh2uz9.jpg