I'm needing a Tano SexBomb & a Boogie..

Wait until the spring bags come out in a few weeks. Both of these styles have been sold out for quite some time.
You might do a google search and find some stragglers around and about...it takes lots and lots of tenacity IMO.

thanks! Im trying to shop late at night so I can spend some time searching around...can't do that during the day with the kids awake

I did find this! Only this color so far though and only ONE left!:

http://www.shoesontheridge.com/ProductDetail.jsp?LISTID=6102743598178926849

and there are a few Sex Bombs still available at

www.thatsourbag.com

Like I mentioned, it's best if you just hang on just a few weeks - go to www.musthavebag.com to check out all the new and upcoming styles....

Musthavebag.com is the place to go for new stuff, but Luna Boston has a few for pre-order, too, and a lot on sale (and you can use the code "grechen" for another 20% off)!

Hmm...are you trying to use the code at lunaboston.com? Because that's where it's valid. I don't think musthavbag.com offers codes (though I know Alex does give tPFers a discount if you email her through the store).

Hmm...are you trying to use the code at lunaboston.com? Because that's where it's valid. I don't think musthavbag.com offers codes (though I know Alex does give tPFers a discount if you email her through the store).

Yes, Im an idiot lol...I only half of the previous post and was trying to use the Luna code at MustHave....I think my kids are getting to me lol..sorry!