My Blue Spy from Jomashop!

marcandchloe

Aug 27, 2007
Yay!! I received my Blueberry Spy from Jomashop today! It's my 2nd chance of owning a Blueberry Spy. I did not realize how much I loved the Blueberry Spy, until I sold my first one on ebay! I've been searching for another Blue since. I'm so happy that I found this deal on Jomashop. They delivered me a BEAUTIFUL Spy and she's definitely a KEEPER!!:yahoo:

Attachments

• Picture 806.jpg
    Picture 806.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 116
  • Picture 808.jpg
    Picture 808.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 74
It was listed in the authentic finds on fendi thread. Just to make sure I took pics right away and had authenticated here, just in case. I got the thumbs up:tup: The only thing I did not card was the card. I did call when I noticed that and rep said they do not give out the authencity cards.

I did a lot of research on Jomashop before I ordered my Spy. It is indeed authentic. Mine came with the authenticity cards. Lorebunde, I wonder why they told you that they don't give out the authenticity cards?
I know I was a little bummed because if the time came to sell having the card is a plus but going by the tags etc shows it's authentic. Also, I got it at a great price so I wasn't too mad. I really don't have any plans on selling though as I absolutly love it!:heart: