Is CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN DECOLLETE 868 still available?

javaboo

What to wear?
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows if I can still buy the [SIZE=-1]Christian Louboutin DECOLLETE 868 pumps in size 5.5 still. I'm located in Canada so Louboutin shoes are limited here. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you! :yes:
[/SIZE]

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows if I can still buy the [SIZE=-1]Christian Louboutin DECOLLETE 868 pumps in size 5.5 still. I'm located in Canada so Louboutin shoes are limited here. Any information would be greatly appreciated. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Thank you! :yes:[/SIZE]

You mean for less than $850 on eBay and with no risk of them being fake?

Then no.

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows if I can still buy the [SIZE=-1]Christian Louboutin DECOLLETE 868 pumps in size 5.5 still. I'm located in Canada so Louboutin shoes are limited here. Any information would be greatly appreciated. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Thank you! :yes:[/SIZE]

Javaboo, CL is still making this style. They retail for approximately $540 to $800+ depending on the material of the shoe. Be careful with the sizing of this shoe -- it runs REALLY small. I normally wear a 37.5/7.5 in non-designer shoes and usually buy an 38/8 in Christian Louboutin. However, I had to size up to an 38.5/8.5 in both pairs of decolletes I own.

Three weeks ago, I found a pair of camel leather (called "camel jazz" on the box) decolletes at the Nieman Marcus in White Plains, New York (877-634-6269). I don't know what sizes, if any, they still have or if they deliver to Canada. Nieman Marcus stores (but not the online web site) only accept Nieman Marcus or AMEX credit cards.

Nieman Marcus' website also has offers a personal shopper inquiry service whereby you can submit a request for an item, and they will check their stores to see if it is still available. The link for this is: Neiman Marcus Online

Net-A-Porter offered gray patent leather decolletes this week. However, they sold out of all of the sizes in a day. I noticed today that a seller on Ebay is offering these same shoes for a $200 markup.

You can also try calling the CL boutiques. I have usually had great service from the one on Horatio Street in NYC (212-396-1884). However, CL's website also lists many other boutiques and retailers where his shoes are sold: Christian Louboutin - Luxury red sole shoes and more...

GOOD LUCK!!http://www.christianloubou

I just got a pair from the Beverly Hills store (not same size you are looking for) for $540. They def run small and for me were hard to wear. I sent them back in exchange for the Simple pump. It is so much more comfortable, easy to wear and has a similar look. The simple pump is also cheaper at $495. I had a friend order the Decollete from Paris and it was about a $100 cheaper.