Anyone own/have thoughts on Lyndsey sandals?

yep, i have the gold ones and the gold is coming off...but the others should be okay

yeah I thought I had read that about the gold, that is too bad.. I hope the others are okay, not sure if I will get them though.

We had a bad experience with the metallic ones. I would think the others would be fine, and they were very comfy!

Thanks for letting me know, they look so cute and casual, I was hoping they were comfy! :tup: Hopefully I can get a good deal on a pair before summer. :graucho:

I own the gunmetal (silver metallic) ones and although the silver is coming off on the foot bed, I don't regret buying them! They are comfortable and stylish!

I have 3 of them the khaki/gold, the black signature, and the black gunmetal... and they are VERY comfortable.. the black gunmetal started to wear off on the part where you put your foot and also the khaki/gold .. but the all black seem to be fine. I can't wait to wear them for summer they are the best!!

DSC02942.jpg

DSC02943.jpg

I have 3 of them the khaki/gold, the black signature, and the black gunmetal... and they are VERY comfortable.. the black gunmetal started to wear off on the part where you put your foot and also the khaki/gold .. but the all black seem to be fine. I can't wait to wear them for summer they are the best!!

DSC02942.jpg

DSC02943.jpg

Yummy!!!! Now I REALLY want them.. thanks a lot!!!!! :P

ok, now that i'm seeing them in different colors, i like them a lot! i love the gunmetal ones... whats the style number on those? don't remember seeing them on the coach.com site? maybe i should double check...?? :noggin: