last night I saw the new patchwork

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
and I was totally not digging it.... :tdown:

The hobo bag is something like a cross in between a carly and the shoulder tote.... It just didn't look normal to me lol

has anyone else seen these??

and I was totally not digging it.... :tdown:

The hobo bag is something like a cross in between a carly and the shoulder tote.... It just didn't look normal to me lol

has anyone else seen these??
no, i haven't seen the new patchwork line yet... really? its that disappointing? <sigh> is there ever gonna be good news on any of the new stuff that will be coming out? besides just the cute wallets/accessories? LOL :sad:

I liked the fall patchwork this year and from a few years ago the spring patchwork with the pink and green. If anyone has anything from this line could you please post or direct me to a picture ? Other than that I really am not drawn to the patchwork so much. I think I am at an in-between age. I always see either women older than me or really young carrying it, IDK or I could just be damaged by 80's fashion !

The closest I've ever come to liking any of the patchwork was this past season's holiday patchwork with that leather patch in the center. I still wouldnt buy patchwork though. Around my area, you see alot of knockoff patchwork and its' turned me off to the line completely.

I like the Shoulder Tote style but I'm not digging the patchwork fabric. Do you think they'll come out with other types of fabric or leather for this Shoulder Tote style?

Other than that I really am not drawn to the patchwork so much. I think I am at an in-between age. I always see either women older than me or really young carrying it, IDK or I could just be damaged by 80's fashion !

That's where I stand, too. It always feels wrong for me, or I find it unattractive. I didn't mind the gold patchwork from 2006 (I think), but I didn't like it enough to buy it, even when it hit outlet.

But there is a Coach line for everyone! There are a LOT I don't like, and I'm sure that a lot of people don't like the ones I like, too.