Questions about the Silver Sedaraby D'orsey -Carrie's stolen show from SATC

shmoo88

O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
I have been dying to get a pair of these, and some sellers have them on ebay. A couple of questions for those that own them:

1. Do they run small, big or true to size-compared to your other manolos. Everyone on ebay says they run a 1/2 size large, so get them a 1/2 size smaller.

But I was also told the CL's peep toes ran a 1/2 size small by CL SA and ebay sellers, and they ran huge on me!

2. What was the original price? I jsut want to know how much I am going to end up over paying.

3. Did this shoe come in both a 4 inch and 3 1/2 inch heel?

4. Even those these shows are "dated" since we all know what year the came out, are they still just as popular?

I sooooo love them. :heart:

thanks!

I have them in 4-inch heels and they do run 1/2 size bigger so get 1/2 smaller size than you would wear. I bought them mid last year at the Manolo boutique in Manhattan and they retailed for about 690 US + tax. The shoes also come in 3-inch heels.

I have them in 4-inch heels and they do run 1/2 size bigger so get 1/2 smaller size than you would wear. I bought them mid last year at the Manolo boutique in Manhattan and they retailed for about 690 US + tax. The shoes also come in 3-inch heels.

Can you still get them? Or are they sold out again? Thanks.

If it's from the MB boutique in NYC, it's the 105mm/4-inch version for sure -- that's the only version they order for the Silver Sedaraby AFAIK. They order it approx. twice a year every year; you just have to call at the right time or get on the waiting list for it as it sells out quickly, but it is a "house" style that they stock every season.

I just tried to order a pair of these from any Barney's in the US. They only had a size 8 left in Beverly Hills. I need a size 7 1/2. I was told they get them in about twice a year or so. I have until October to get a pair which is when my wedding is. Can anyone give me any insight as to when they usually get new shipments in? I ordered a pair of white satin in 7 1/2 which was their last pair in New York. I don't think I'll keep those though.

Thanks for the help!

These shoes are always around. And yes they came out a while ago, but its such a classic style and color so I don't think they will ever go out of style...

I normally wear an 8 in manolos (and a 7.5 to 8 us size) but I got these in a 7.5. I think that most D'orsay styles run a bit larger.

I bought mine 2 weeks ago from saks and the price was 665$ without taxes. I think mine are the shorter heel (?) but all I know is that they are extremely comfy and look great! Good luck getting yours!!

I just tried to order a pair of these from any Barney's in the US. They only had a size 8 left in Beverly Hills. I need a size 7 1/2. I was told they get them in about twice a year or so. I have until October to get a pair which is when my wedding is. Can anyone give me any insight as to when they usually get new shipments in? I ordered a pair of white satin in 7 1/2 which was their last pair in New York. I don't think I'll keep those though.

Thanks for the help!

Call Saks, South Coast Plaza. They have them in 7.5 last time I was there.