Questions about the Silver Sedaraby D'orsey -Carrie's stolen show from SATC

I GOT THEM They are fabulous!
I want another pair and I want the total experience of trying them on in the store. Thank you guys for being here with this incredible info.
I can not believe I own these shoes!!

Okay NOW really I want another pair. I wore them to work and OMG They are GREAT GREAT shoes. We are going to NY in June and I am going to the MB store.
Does anyone know if those Plaid-ish MB's Carrie wore when she was trying to make "Mrs. Big" jealous are available.
PLAIDmanolo.jpg
<<<<<< THESE PUPPIES
Thanks

I just called Bergdorf's NY. They are getting a shipment tomorrow!!!
I am on the list. The sales girl said they don't necessarily run big. It depends on where you want your toe to be, right to the edge, no shoe showing, or if you want some of the silver platform of the shoe to show. I can't believe after two years of trying I might actually get these shoes. AAAHHH!:nuts:
Thank you guys so much! I have google everything everywhere and somehow this place came up this time. This is the only site where anyone actually recently had purchased a pair.
Hi, what size did you end up ordering? Did you to do TTS or go down a half size? I'm looking to get these for my wedding and need help with sizing, thanks!

I have heard from many people including my SA (and it's true in my experience too) that these run big and it's best to get them 1/2 size smaller than your usual Manolo size (which in my case is my usual size in other brands except for very pointy shoes).

Hi everyone! Just wanted to see if there are any size 42 people who have bought a pair of these? They seem quite difficult to find in the largest size... I live in the UK but will be visiting New York this week and was really hoping the MB store or somewhere like Barney's might have them in my size. Did any other size 42 person manage to find them and how do you find the fit? I have quite wide feet so usually the fact that shoes come up big doesn't apply to me!