5 People That You Encounter While Shopping

"Have you heard of the Dead Sea?"
"Yes, I have, and please leave me alone, I don't want you to rub stuff on me unless I know you for a while."
"But ma'am, the dead sea is rare..."
... LOL
I love those ones!!:roflmfao: I just always tell them I have the real stuff in my fridge, they always like oh you've been there and Im like yes, have you and most say no, than I just keep on walking. how about the ones who want to buff your nails so strange, why would I let anyone straighten my hair with something they have used on 100's of people:yucky:

"Yes, I have, and please leave me alone, I don't want you to rub stuff on me unless I know you for a while."
... LOL
oh, I abhor them!!! :Push: :yucky: I always say, "already have it" (which I do! :shame:smile:. Yet they still go on...or they do't believe me. :boxing:

And if you're with a baby, the ones who have to "ooooh" and "aaaahh" over your little one... the SA's are guilty of this all the time. Though I'm grateful that they find my boy adorable as opposed to a nuisance...I may just want to get my shopping done!

Another one: the DH who was sent off in the beginning of the mall visit to go to other stores like APPLE...but have returned a bit too soon or at the wrong moment as you are paying.... :sweatdrop:

I love those ones!!:roflmfao: I just always tell them I have the real stuff in my fridge, they always like oh you've been there and Im like yes, have you and most say no, than I just keep on walking. how about the ones who want to buff your nails so strange, why would I let anyone straighten my hair with something they have used on 100's of people:yucky:

OMG, I saw this after i posted mine..but what a great line... I did once have the real stuff that my mom had brought back from her trip... really great stuff, too! And ew, you are so right about the hair straightening people...I am always horrified that they ask me even though I have had my hair professionally straightened at the hair salon...:shrugs:

OMG, I saw this after i posted mine..but what a great line... I did once have the real stuff that my mom had brought back from her trip... really great stuff, too! And ew, you are so right about the hair straightening people...I am always horrified that they ask me even though I have had my hair professionally straightened at the hair salon...:shrugs:

LOL!!! My hair is perfectly straight and I still get the ones following me to straighten my hair. :confused1: I grab my hair and just say "it's straight already, yikes!"

Don't forget the "teen packs" - teenagers who can't seem to shop with less than five friends, the "divas" - the snooty woman with designer everything who keeps the SA busy trying to find exactly what she wants and has no qualms about interrupting you when you are trying to talk to the SA, and the "fake handbag carriers" - - generally nice but clueless.

And insist on walking through the mall side by side! I get livid when I get behind a group of people that I can't get by on either side. :cursing:

... LOL

I had that same scenario over the weekend...I told him "No thank you." and kept walking. He yells after me, "Can I ask you something?" I ignored him.

On my way out I had to pass through that same way again. I literally took the up escalator, walked down the hallway, and came back down the stairs just so I didn't have to walk past him. Why, why, why do malls allow this? :Push:

oh, I abhor them!!! :Push: :yucky: I always say, "already have it" (which I do! :shame:smile:. Yet they still go on...or they do't believe me. :boxing:

And if you're with a baby, the ones who have to "ooooh" and "aaaahh" over your little one... the SA's are guilty of this all the time. Though I'm grateful that they find my boy adorable as opposed to a nuisance...I may just want to get my shopping done!

Another one: the DH who was sent off in the beginning of the mall visit to go to other stores like APPLE...but have returned a bit too soon or at the wrong moment as you are paying.... :sweatdrop:

Just wait till your son is old enough to pay attention..."That cost HOW MUCH MOM?"
or..."I'm going to tell Dad." :sweatdrop:

^^ Ahh I forgot about the carts in the mall! I had one guy literally walk after me and follow me for at least 30 seconds trying to sell me some cream (and he was pretty hott too but that's a different story LOL)!

A couple of years ago when I worked in a target that was in a mall I would walk by one of those kiosks where they sold hair straighteners. I walk by them a lot and the guys always tried and talked to me but I just ignored them. Then one day when I was sick one of them wouldn't let up and started following me and calling me sweetheart, he'd say "sweetheart come back, I have beautiful things for your hair". My security guard friend ended up having to tell him to leave me alone.

... LOL
OMG my friend bought $120 worth of stuff there, I kept telling her it's all really crappy products you can get anywhere but she fell for their spiel. I bought a huge tub of sugar scrub at trader joes for $5 that they sold for $30, I couldn't believe it.

I work in retail so mine are gonna sound super cynical

1 The old person who shouldn't be out alone let alone shopping because they clearly have no clue where they are.

2 The looky-lou get the hell out of my way slow cart pusher (sub walker in a mall)

3 The I'm gonna make decision I should've made in the store during checkout. Actually I think I need these in Large, is green my colour, is this on sale? UGGH! ~~> compliments the I'm gonna find out how much money is in my wallet after I order my latte

4 I'm ON the phone and oblivious to the world around me (esp on bluetooth where I feel the need to yell)

5 Its a good idea to bring my kids (and make a day of) car/furniture/bra/anything that takes more than 5 mins. to decide on shopping

... LOL
hahhaha this guy from there kept bothering me til i bought something from them.... though i got 2 of them for the price of half of one haha, they were this dead sea lotion, this file thing, and cuticle thing that was 100 dollars, but i got 2 after tax for 50 bucks haha because i had a discount and he liked me. I sent them to my mom for christmas :tup: but he doesnt bother me anymore now that i have bought something, he just says hi and says how cute i am to everyone haha

this thread is really entertaining!

over here in Hong Kong you get the newly wealthy mainlanders (or the ones with sugar daddies). they yell at each other even when they're next to one another. they'll also yell ACROSS the store. they shop in hoards. if they see you looking at something they will try to snatch it and buy it (it's happened to me a few times in Chanel and other higher end stores) they will squat on the floor when they are tired. they will push you out of their way. they have no concept of lining up at the cashier. when you are trying clothes on they have no qualms about pointing and staring out your outfit and clearly judging you. one more thing: they are usually wrapped head-to-toe in designer wear that SCREAMS the label.

customers i get at sears:
1. the cell phone people

2. yes i get as well the ones that decide when they get to the counter, oh i need this, oh wait this one has a loose string, umm can i quickly go grab another one.... grrrr how do you not notice this before you are paying?

3. i get the impatient people who demand that i help them out even if i am already clearly helping someone else(these are usually people that come in to not shop but make a freakin credit card payment, walk out to the mail box and mail it already instead of bothering me and yelling at me since i am helping an actual customer instead of taking your discover card payment at the register

4. i get the customers that come to yell at me because how another sears stores employees treated them or told them the wrong info! ahhhh

5. or how about the ones that come in just to say how they hate this store, give us the finger and walk out haha (yes i have witnessed this a couple times)

6. how about the parents that dont watch their children, let them run around, scream their heads off, hide under racks, knock things over, spill stuff on the floor, etc... grrrrr I get the ones that are watching their children who spill their drink or whatever on the floor and just walk away

7. then we have the customers who just throw their trash everywhere, like used spoons with ice cream still on them and they just place them down and ice cream gets on stuff, gross!!!

8. i get the old retired employees that come just to complain how when they worked here 50 years ago, it was like blah blah, well sorry pops its not 50 years ago its now and things change haha

9. how about the ones that come in like its a flea market and say i will give you this amount of money for this, and they are for real! haha

10. the customers that want something off for everything, even if there was a tiny dot on something that nobody would notice, they demand 10 percent off, it looked like a tiny freckle on something haha

11. i get the customers that decide not to stand in line where they are suppose to, or cut in front of people and get mad when people yell at them.

12. yes the ocassional old person that doesnt know where they are and confused come in as well as someone listed above haha

13. i live in az and occasionally have to communicate with a 5 year old about stuff which is annoying..... since when i ask them what i need to ask their parents they sometimes dont even understand what i am asking...

ahh i hate my job haha