B Makowsky from TJ Maxx, first purchase over $100!

slidegirlcass

Feb 2, 2008
I was feeling bummed because after amping myself up to get my first really nice bag and choosing a Tano, I found out the ones I liked were out of stock.

I didnt have a lot of other options since I was working with a $200 budget, and to make myself feel better I hit the Maxx because a good deal always makes you feel better, right?

Not only did I find a bag, this B Makowsky marked down from $238 to $129, but I also scored a bottle of Christian Lacroix "Tumulte" perfume for $10! All in all I still have $50 leftover and Im very happy with my purchase.

Any thoughts on this bag or the brand in general?

Attachments

• DSCF1577.JPG
    DSCF1577.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 2,818
  • DSCF1578.JPG
    DSCF1578.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 1,332
  • DSCF1579.JPG
    DSCF1579.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 923
  • DSCF1585.JPG
    DSCF1585.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 709
I have a B Makowsky bag I got at Macy's and I LOVE it.

It's a hobo style with two zippered pockets on the front. Best of all it's a great yellow color.

I think you will be very happy with your purchase! When I put my B Makowsky in my bag rotation, I never want to stop using it. I love the look and feel of the leather.

Thanks guys, I was so happy to find it! I am loving that it doesnt zipper closed, it has two invisible round magnets which is a feature I love, no wear and tear on the leather from yanking the zipper back and forth a thousand times a day like I normally do.