Rebecca Minkoff Summer Campaign Colors

rileyroow07

Nov 11, 2007
Hi everyone,

What do you guys think or guess will be the colors of the summer campaign? I love love loved the popsicle red from the pictures that we were able to get a peek at earlier, and just curious about what else could be in the mix!

I would love to see a green...maybe a lime green like the one from the Taiwanese ad? Or maybe a fun shimmery blue color? OR TURQUOISE! I love teal and turquoise bags!!!

Thoughts?

Does RM do a separate summer line in addition to spring? Some brands do a spring/summer, I don't know how couture seasons work (things like "resort" and "pre-[season]" confuse me!)

Ah...I like the idea of an all-popsicle color palette - cherry (like we already saw), grape, lime, orange, yellow (what flavor is yellow popsicle? LOL)

I think turquoise is also a great idea for summer. And then as always I would love to see a few neutrals, maybe with a slightly different spin to entice us to buy more...LOL!

I think a turquoise would be beautiful in a MAM! It would have to be like the color of the swimming pools at those ritzy, super expensive hotels that you see in magazines, KWIM??? Like a deep, mesmerizing turquoise that is smoldering in the night but is beautifully lit up by the sun.

oh boy. That was ridiculously corny

I think a turquoise would be beautiful in a MAM! It would have to be like the color of the swimming pools at those ritzy, super expensive hotels that you see in magazines, KWIM??? Like a deep, mesmerizing turquoise that is smoldering in the night but is beautifully lit up by the sun.

oh boy. That was ridiculously corny

Corny...but WELL SAID!!! :tup: Turquoise is my number one vote too! Also, I don't know if they seperate out the summer colors from the spring colors. I guess I just kinda assumed they did since we got to see an ad from the summer campaign.

I agree with you too HitchcockBlond...I would LOVE a popsicle inspired color line! Put me in for the lime dreamsicle!

Ah...I like the idea of an all-popsicle color palette - cherry (like we already saw), grape, lime, orange, yellow (what flavor is yellow popsicle? LOL)

I think turquoise is also a great idea for summer. And then as always I would love to see a few neutrals, maybe with a slightly different spin to entice us to buy more...LOL!

yellow = banana...wait, eww. Pineapple?
I think the bright colors are very cute, but I can't see myself carrying any except the cherry or grape. Still, fun to see such variation!