looking for a Tomato Day

Jira

balenciaga :)
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
I'm looking for a Tomato Day (regular hardware) and have checked all the online stores and called Aloha and BALNY. None of them have it... :sad: I would really like a Tomato Day -- I know I'm late... Been kicking myself for not getting it in the winter. :cursing: Has anyone seen a Tomato Day in stores? (I know there's 1 on ebay but I really don't want to buy from ebay).

Thank you very much!

Hi Jira:

I believe I saw a red (i think tomato) Day at Neiman Marcus San Francisco last Thursday. Please try calling 415 362 3900, designer handbags. Michelle P helped me, she was very nice. I hope they still have it! If not, she may be able to find one by calling other NM stores.

Good luck! Liz

Jira...I know you don't want to go the E-Bay route, but I HAVE to say the one on E-Bay looks gorgeous and authentic! (No, it's not mine and I don't know the seller, but she IS aPF'er) Sorry...probably no help, but just in case!

Good luck!

fashion-cult, ^ I love Tomato over Rouge Vif too!!! I really hope the Tomato day gets to go home to a great mummy. I am thinking Jo but don't think she likes Tomato like us.

I saw this one, too, and was really attracted to the price :P. But I don't think it's a "Tomato" because the last three numbers on the tag are 214 and I've been amassing Tomato tags (to make sure when my own bag gets to me that it is indeed a Tomato, not Vermillion) and all the Tomato tags have 637. I think this eBay one might be a Vermillion...

THANK YOU melovepurse, maggien, fashion-cult, pinkboudoir, Z&J for all your help!! I just wanted to let you know that I finally found a Tomato (well, hopefully, we'll see) at BALNY!!! Thanks again!!!

And even if that *bay one isn't a Tomato, it's still a pretty good deal for a brand new day. Hopefully it'll go home to a PFer.

fashion-cult, ^ I love Tomato over Rouge Vif too!!! I really hope the Tomato day gets to go home to a great mummy. I am thinking Jo but don't think she likes Tomato like us.

LOL F! It's true, I had my eye on RV instead, but as you already know that disappeared. I then took a second look at Tomato and decided it's just as yummy.. and it's a true red with no undertones at all, so even though I prefer RV which has blue undertones, I would rather get a red with no undertones, than one with orange undertones!
Anyway the more I look at Tomato the more I'm in :heart:. Can't wait for it to get here!

LOL F! It's true, I had my eye on RV instead, but as you already know that disappeared. I then took a second look at Tomato and decided it's just as yummy.. and it's a true red with no undertones at all, so even though I prefer RV which has blue undertones, I would rather get a red with no undertones, than one with orange undertones!
Anyway the more I look at Tomato the more I'm in :heart:. Can't wait for it to get here!

I cant wait to see it! I had a Rouge VIF City in the past.

Lovely colour, but Tomato has really 'wowed' me and I havent even seen it IRL.

Rather than start a new post, I was wondering if anyone has spotted another Tomato RH Day stateside? I don't want to call everywhere, seeing as how I'm in Italy and it would cost a fortune. But if anyone spots one, let me know! BalNY only has one cruddy one left that my SA described as horrible.