Batignolles horizontal price in AUD??

Hi, I bought my batignolles vertical in Jun 07 and it was AUD 1,020 (GST inclusive). I think that the horizontal had the same price as well. However, I am not sure if this is still the same price because US just had a price increase a couple of weeks ago.

You can ring LV Customer Service 1300 883 880. They are very helpful with price and stock availability enquiries.

Hope this helped you.

Hi, I bought my batignolles vertical in Jun 07 and it was AUD 1,020 (GST inclusive). I think that the horizontal had the same price as well. However, I am not sure if this is still the same price because US just had a price increase a couple of weeks ago.

You can ring LV Customer Service 1300 883 880. They are very helpful with price and stock availability enquiries.

Hope this helped you.
Thanks so much, I do appreciate that.

I have emailed customer service quite a lot with my millions of questions lol and yes they have been very helpful.
Thanks again!

i haven't used it yet but i think i'm liking it more than my neverfull mm...as it is more structured and has a mobile phone pocket which comes in handy for me

Hi, this is not to answer your question, but it could give you an idea on all the prices for the LV bags in Australia. What I do is go to the "France" section of lv.com, and literally double the pound prices listed there, and throw in another 30-50 dollars.

For example, the Batignolles is listed as 500 pounds. And the aussie prices is simply double that, plus $40. So for for me, using that formula often gives me a very close idea as to what the price of a bag I'm looking for is. Most of the time I'm spot on, give or take 10-20 :smile: Hope that helps in the future!