Black reissue with Gold hardware SOS

Jul 24, 2006
I recently came to realize that the reissue I waitlisted for is a metallic black rather than the 2007 distressed calfskin black that I had fallen in love with...Are they still being sold in boutiques? How can I track one down? I prefer not to ebay and I am desperate for any information asap....pleassssssse.
A style number would also help me out greatly.
Thank you so much x

Hi,

Yes, I'm looking for the '07 black distressed 2.55 re-issue also. YEs,Chanel is sold out as my SA has done a search for me too. I have called several NM and none of them have any. I called Saks and one of the SA from the Beverly Hills store said Saks never got any of that version. The closest version there is out there is the Monte Carlo/Paris version. I believe Purrrfect has a picture in the library of the Monte Carlo

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=282391&d=1193262473

chanel will release this version again believe me, maybe not this season or maybe it's hidden somewhere in next upcoming shipments who knows ??!!

chanelobsessed try call your local boutiques everyday & i MEAN it ... EVERY DAY till you get what you want.

goodluck :heart:

Ok gals I don't know how helpful this will be, but if you have friends or colleagues in Tokyo or are going there, or have SA contacts there, I saw a lot of the black reissue w gold hw in various sizes when I was in Tokyo a month plus ago!

as Chanelle said above ,try call boutiques that might be able to send it if they still track one down or know any info if this is going to be released again even in lmd pieces! you never know!my C/b found and got mine from Amsterdam last Summer -Fall !
otherwise go with something else you equallly love rather then e-bay or/and the kind IMHO!