New Documentary "Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton"

In Elle magazine it says the Sundance Channel "premieres" a behind the scenes documentary on one of fashion's most influential designers....maybe it will be something new:shrugs:.

Anyway, it airs at 8pm EST....

In Elle magazine it says the Sundance Channel "premieres" a behind the scenes documentary on one of fashion's most influential designers....maybe it will be something new:shrugs:.

Anyway, it airs at 8pm EST....

Yeah, it said something like that in the New York Post too.

Too bad I'll be stuck in Math class and won't be able to watch it. :sad::tdown:

I have FiOS TV and just finished watching it on Sundance on-demand, fabulous! It was a never before seen view of his creative process with his own label MJ and LV. I have a new found appreciation on the creation of the nimbus, the polka dot bags, and just how MUCH work went into each creation. Highly recommend! :tup:

I tivo'd it...and it really is awesome! I saw it on the Sundance channel. For those who can't see it.. you see runway shows... what goes into making the LE bags for shows...and Marc's inspiration into making the bags.

They showed how he came up with the idea behind the "buttons bag" (not sure of the name...) What I thought was really interesting was the making of the Tribute bag...and how one of the workers said that she HOPES that bag didn't go into production. It broke many machines...needles...etc to just make it.

For those who can...check this movie out..VERY interesting!